Tuesday, 21 February 2012

It's A Celebration...

What with moving and outings and drinking (fake) champagne I forgot the milestone I have reached. Not only six months living in London but my blog has now been up and running for a WHOLE year. As if I forgot to post anything last night, but then yet another leaving do beckoned and so I was Brixton bound! So to all you lovely loyal readers out there a million thank you's for visiting and hopefully enjoying! I do try to keep you entertained with my tales of the world. A right regular little Carrie Bradshaw I am, now just to get the wardrobe!

I hope you all continue to visit from time to time! Here's to the next year. Who knows what may happen...

...Xxx

1 comment:

  1. congrats sweety! hope to see your blog do more and more :)) wanna follow eachother thru gfc?

    I have a worldwide perfume giveaway planned in a weeks time..so make sure to drop by and dont miss it!

    ReplyDelete