And so lies here the list of the top ten most covetable names in fashion in 2012. (Yes, yes i understand that it was released yesterday but i was still reeling from James Arthur's success, a bad back and a very poorly thumb!!!) So here goes...and i'm going to count backwards just to really get the tension rolling:
10. LK Bennett (a firm fave of r' Kate)
9. Burberry (bringing it home to The Brits)
8. Ossie Clarke
7. Marks & Spencer (go Rosie and Ryan)
4. Alice Temperley
3. Victoria's Secret (we can all but dream for a body like theirs)
2. Karl Lagerfeld
And here we have it, number one, numero uno, the king of the hill, top notch and all that...
1. Stella McCartney (half Beatle half fashionista...is that like a muggle in the Harry Potter world??!)
Being named the most searched for brand on the internet this girl shows that she has sure still got it...